A message from T.Zafer, CEO of pCloud
pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
General Help Center (77)
1. What is instant synchronization?
2. Can I register for a pCloud account from my mobile device?
3. How much does pCloud cost?
4. Can I share a file or folders?
5. Can I have more than one pCloud account on one device?
6. How much can I store on my phone, tablet or computer?
7. Do I need a pCloud account to join a shared folder?
8. Why should I verify my e-mail?
9. What is pCloud?
10. How to install pCloud on my computer?
11. What if I uninstall pCloud from my computer?
12. Can I pay with Bitcoins?
13. What are file revisions?
14. What happens when I stop paying for my pCloud subscription or my files exceed my available storage?
15. Where can I see the space I have used in my account?
16. Can I use my files offline?
17. How can I get more free space?
18. How do I get a Premium plan?
19. What pCloud applications are available?
20. How do I install pCloud on my mobile?
21. What is pCloud Crypto?
22. How can I change my password?
23. How do I cancel my subscription?
24. How long will my account stay active if I am not performing any operations?
25. Can I choose not to install any of pCloud's apps and still use the service?
26. How do I create a pCloud account?
27. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
28. How can I verify my email address?
29. How many times a day can I share a folder?
30. What happens if I upgrade my subscription before the end of my billing period?
31. What happens if I downgrade my subscription before the end of my billing period?
32. Can I protect my links with a password?
33. What is download link traffic?
34. How much download link traffic does each pCloud plan include?
35. How can I add more download link traffic to my current plan?
36. Why can’t I subscribe for a Custom plan?
37. Why was my Download link suspended?
38. I cancelled my Premium account but I didn’t receive a refund. Why is that?
39. Can I preview RAW files in pCloud?
40. How can I see how much space have in my account?
To check the used and free space in your account, follow these steps:
Open my.pCloud, log into your account and click on your Account avatar (top-right corner)
For pCloud for Android/iOS:
Open the application and go to the Settings
From pCloud Drive:
Double-click on the app icon, and go to the Account tab
Was this answer helpful to you?
41. What happens to my account if I don’t use it for a long time?
42. How can I password-protect my Download links?
43. Can I add an expiration date to the links I create with pCloud?
44. How can I add an expiration date to the links I create with pCloud?
45. My PayPal payment is not going through. Why is that?
46. Can I log in pCloud with my Facebook profile or Google account, even though I registered with my email adress?
47. Can I access my pCloud account with an email address, even though I signed up with my Facebook profile or Google account?
48. What is pCloud Rewind?
49. Up to what period can I use pCloud Rewind for my account?
50. What files can I restore with Rewind?
51. How can I rewind my account?
52. What does the pCloud Save browser extension do?
53. Where can I download the pCloud Save extension?
54. What kind of files can I save with the pCloud Save extension?
55. How can I save files with the pCloud Save browser extension?
56. The pCloud Save extension changes colors. What does that mean?
57. What is the Public Folder?
58. What is pCloud Lifetime?
59. How are my files secured if I'm not subscribed to pCloud Crypto?
60. What is Extended File History?
61. What does pCloud's plugin for Lightroom do and how can I work with it?
62. Can I get an invoice/receipt for my pCloud payment?
63. What is two-factor authentication?
64. How can I set up Two-factor authentication?
65. Troubleshooting guide for Two-factor authentication
66. Where can I find my Recovery codes?
67. How can I change my Two-factor authentication phone number?
68. What are Branded links?
69. How to enable Branding for my Download links?
70. What is the difference between General and Custom branding?
71. How to disable Branding?
72. Do you support FTP?
73. Where I can check who has downloaded my files?
74. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can link to my pCloud account?
75. What is fair share and is it available in the free version?
76. How do I change the email address on my pCloud account?
77. How to search the contents of my files in pCloud?
2020 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!