pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
Notice: Undefined index: de in /pcloud/site/inc/faqnew.php on line 126
Help Categories (9)
No results were found
Windows Mobile Help Center (16)
1. Which version of Windows is pCloud compatible with?
Currently, pCloud supports Windows 10 Mobile only.
2. How can I upload files from my phone?
3. How can I verify my e-mail?
4. How can I change my password?
5. How can I copy a file or folder?
6. How can I move a file or folder?
7. How can I rename a file or folder?
8. How can I delete a file or folder?
9. How do I search for files?
10. How can I get more space?
11. Where can I see the space I have used in my pCloud account?
12. What does Unlink an account mean?
13. How can I provide feedback?
14. Why does it take so much time to load my pCloud account?
15. How can I change the language used on my pCloud?
16. What are Tasks?
2018 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I accept pCloud's
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!