pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
General Help Center (82)
1. What is instant synchronization?
2. Can I register for a pCloud account from my mobile device?
3. How much does pCloud cost?
4. Can I share a file or folders?
5. Can I have more than one pCloud account on one device?
6. How much can I store on my phone, tablet or computer?
7. Do I need a pCloud account to join a shared folder?
8. Why should I verify my e-mail?
9. What is pCloud?
10. How to install pCloud on my computer?
11. What if I uninstall pCloud from my computer?
12. What are file revisions?
13. What happens when I stop paying for my pCloud subscription or my files exceed my available storage?
14. Where can I see the space I have used in my account?
15. Can I use my files offline?
16. How can I get more free space?
17. How do I get a Premium plan?
18. What pCloud applications are available?
19. How do I install pCloud on my mobile?
20. What is pCloud Crypto?
21. How can I change my password?
22. How do I cancel my subscription?
23. How long will my account stay active if I am not performing any operations?
24. Can I choose not to install any of pCloud's apps and still use the service?
25. How do I create a pCloud account?
26. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
27. How can I verify my email address?
28. How many times a day can I share a folder?
29. What happens if I upgrade my subscription before the end of my billing period?
30. What happens if I downgrade my subscription before the end of my billing period?
31. Can I protect my links with a password?
32. What is shared link traffic?
33. How much shared link traffic does each pCloud plan include?
34. How can I add more shared link traffic to my current plan?
35. Why can’t I subscribe for a Custom plan?
36. Why was my shared link suspended?
37. I cancelled my Premium account but I didn’t receive a refund. Why is that?
38. Can I preview RAW files in pCloud?
39. How can I see how much space have in my account?
40. What happens to my account if I don’t use it for a long time?
41. How can I password-protect my shared links?
42. Can I add an expiration date to the links I create with pCloud?
43. How can I add an expiration date to the links I create with pCloud?
44. My PayPal payment is not going through. Why is that?
45. Can I log in pCloud with my Facebook/Google/Apple account, even though I registered with my email address?
46. Can I access my pCloud account with an email address, even though I signed up with my Facebook/Google/Apple account?
47. What is pCloud Rewind?
48. Up to what period can I use pCloud Rewind for my account?
49. What files can I restore with Rewind?
50. How can I rewind my account?
51. What does the pCloud Save browser extension do?
52. Where can I download the pCloud Save extension?
53. What kind of files can I save with the pCloud Save extension?
54. How can I save files with the pCloud Save browser extension?
is simple to use:
Right-click on the content you would like to save
Save to pCloud
from the context menu
If you want to save multiple images at once:
key and click on the image files you want to save. After you do that for the first time, you will see a new window with all of the images you have collected.
When you're done, click on the
Save to pCloud
If you want to save text content directly to pCloud:
Mark the text you want to save
Right-click for the context menu and select
Save to pCloud
A new window will appear, where you'll be able to edit your text.
When you're done, just confirm!
Once your files are saved, you will see a notification, linking you to their location in pCloud.
pCloud Save extension will not work if you have 2FA or Google Authenticator for your account.
Was this answer helpful to you?
55. The pCloud Save extension changes colors. What does that mean?
56. What is the Public Folder?
57. What is pCloud Lifetime?
58. How are my files secured if I'm not subscribed to pCloud Crypto?
59. What is Extended File History?
60. How can I get an invoice/receipt for my pCloud payment?
61. What is two-factor authentication?
62. How can I set up Two-factor authentication?
63. Troubleshooting guide for Two-factor authentication
64. Where can I find my Recovery codes?
65. How can I change my Two-factor authentication phone number?
66. What are Branded links?
67. How to enable Branding for my shared links?
68. What is the difference between General and Custom branding?
69. How to disable Branding?
70. Do you support FTP?
71. Where I can check who has downloaded my files?
72. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can link to my pCloud account?
73. What is fair share and is it available in the free version?
74. How do I change the email address on my pCloud account?
75. How to search the contents of my files in pCloud?
76. What data regions are available to store my data?
77. Can I store my data in more than one data region?
78. Can I collaborate on files which are kept in a data region that's different than mine?
79. Where can I see more information about my data region?
80. Can I change the data region of my account?
81. What type of data will be stored in the data region I choose for pCloud?
82. What limits apply when I share folders with other pCloud users?
2021 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
pCloud Drive for Mac with an Intel processor
Download for M1 Mac
pCloud Drive for Mac with Apple Silicon
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!