pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
Help Categories (9)
No results were found
iOS Help Center (42)
1. How can I download the pCloud mobile app for iOS?
Open Apple Store on your iPhone or iPad and search for pCloud. Once located, download it on your device and enjoy all the benefits it gives you.
2. How can I upload files from my iPhone?
3. How can I share folders with others?
4. Can I share files with people who do not have pCloud accounts?
5. How can I verify my e-mail?
6. How can I change my password?
7. How can I send a file or folder?
8. How can I copy a file or folder?
9. How can I move a file or folder?
10. How can I rename a file or folder?
11. How can I delete a file or folder?
12. Why should I add a file or a folder to my favorites?
13. Can I save files to my pCloud from “Shared with Me” folders?
14. What is My Links section?
15. How can I send a Download link?
16. How can I send an Upload link?
17. What is Automatic Upload?
18. How do I search for files in my pCloud?
19. How can I get more space?
20. Where can I see the space I have used in my pCloud account?
21. What does Unlink an account mean?
22. How can I provide feedback?
23. How can I use my files offline?
24. Why does it take so much time to load my pCloud account?
25. How can I change the language used on my pCloud?
26. Does pCloud app keep the history of the operations performed?
27. How can I listen to the music I store in pCloud?
28. How can I create playlists?
29. How do I print my files from the cloud with AirPrint?
30. How do I share files using AirDrop?
31. What is pCloud Crypto?
32. How can I subscribe to pCloud Crypto?
33. How much does pCloud Crypto cost?
34. What is client-side encryption?
35. How secure is pCloud Crypto?
36. How can I encrypt and decrypt my files?
37. What is Crypto Pass?
38. What happens if I lose my Crypto Pass?
39. How to set up a Crypto Folder for iOS?
40. Do you have an app for iPad?
41. I need to free up space on my device. Is there an easy way to do so?
42. I have enabled Automatic Upload on my iPhone but some of my photos/videos are missing in my pCloud account. Why is that?
2017 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I accept pCloud's
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at it's full potential download
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.