pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
pCloud Drive (53)
Drive Help Center (53)
1. What is pCloud Drive?
2. How do I download the pCloud Drive application?
3. How do I install the pCloud Drive application?
4. Can I install pCloud Drive if I don't have a pCloud registration?
5. How do I enable the pCloud virtual drive on my computer?
When you log in to the application, the pCloud virtual drive is automatically enabled on your system, by default.
Was this answer helpful to you?
6. How do I disable the pCloud virtual drive on my computer?
7. What is instant synchronization?
8. How do I add folders for synchronization?
9. How do I remove a folder from synchronization?
10. How can I see the status (speed, remaining time, etc.) of a synchronization process?
11. Why do I need to set a Minimum Disc Space to be used?
12. What is Cache Size?
13. Why can't I download a file on my computer?
14. What is LAN Sync?
15. What is Upload and Download Speed Limit?
16. How do I exclude folders or files from my backup or sync?
17. Where can I see the space I have used in my pCloud account?
18. Can I change my password through the pCloud Drive application?
19. What does Unlink an account mean?
20. How can I unlink my account from the pCloud Drive?
21. What happens when you unlink your account while syncing or backing up folders from your computer?
22. How do I log out from my account?
23. Will I lose the synced files/folders if I unlink or log out?
24. How do I create a new share?
25. How can I view my shares?
26. How can I change the access level for a folder I've shared with another pCloud user?
27. Why can't I modify the properties of my Shares?
28. How do I terminate my access to a folder, shared with me?
29. Is there a limit to the size of the Shared folders?
30. How can I provide feedback?
31. Where can I find an online tutorial?
32. How do I know if I have the latest version of pCloud Drive?
33. How do I use pCloud Drive via the context menu?
34. What is Offline Access?
35. How does the Share option in the context menu work?
36. Why can't I access my folders/files in pCloud Drive?
37. Can I disable pCloud Drive from opening on system startup?
38. Can I disable the context menu of the pCloud Drive?
40. Windows reports that pCloud Drive file system is FAT 32. Does it mean that the drive has the file size limitations of this system?
41. What operation systems is pCloud Drive available for?
42. How to set up a Crypto Folder for Desktop?
43. Can I automatically upload screenshots to pCloud Drive?
44. How can I share the images that are automatically uploaded to my “Screenshots” folder?
45. I got a message that pCloud Drive may not behave properly due to low free space on your local hard disk. What does this mean?
46. How does pCloud Drive use the cache storage?
47. Can I use pCloud Drive to sync data from an external HDD?
48. What types of files can I sync or back up in pCloud?
49. What's the difference between pCloud Drive and (pCloud) Sync?
50. Is it possible to change the P:\ letter in pCloud Drive?
51. Does pCloud support block-level sync?
52. How can I use the backup option in pCloud?
53. How to troubleshoot sync or backup issues?
2022 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
pCloud Drive for Mac with an Intel processor
Download for M1 Mac
pCloud Drive for Mac with Apple Silicon
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!