pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
Help Categories (10)
pCloud for Family
No results were found
Drive Help Center (53)
1. What is pCloud Drive?
2. How do I download the pCloud Drive application?
3. How do I install the pCloud Drive application?
4. Can I install pCloud Drive if I don't have a pCloud registration?
5. How do I enable the pCloud virtual drive on my computer?
6. How do I disable the pCloud virtual drive on my computer?
7. What is instant synchronization?
8. How do I add folders for synchronization?
9. How do I remove a folder from synchronization?
10. How can I see the status (speed, remaining time, etc.) of a synchronization process?
11. Why do I need to set a Minimum Disc Space to be used?
12. What is Cache Size?
13. Why can't I download a file on my computer?
14. What is LAN Sync?
15. What is Upload and Download Speed Limit?
16. What does “Ignore the following patterns” mean?
17. Where can I see the space I have used in my pCloud account?
18. Can I change my password through the pCloud Drive application?
19. What does Unlink an account mean?
20. How can I unlink my account from the pCloud Drive?
21. What happens when you unlink your account while you are syncing a large folder of files?
22. How do I log out from my account?
23. Will I lose the synced files/folders if I unlink or log out?
24. How do I create a new share?
25. How can I view my shares?
26. How do I modify the properties of my shares?
27. Why can't I modify the properties of my Shares?
28. How do I terminate my access to a folder, shared with me?
29. Is there a limit to the size of the Shared folders?
30. How can I provide feedback?
31. Where can I find an online tutorial?
32. How do I know if I have the latest version of pCloud Drive?
33. How do I use pCloud Drive via the context menu?
34. What is Offline Access?
35. How does the Share option in the context menu work?
36. Why can't I access my folders/files in pCloud Drive?
37. Can I reach my online pCloud platform through the pCloud Drive?
38. Can I disable starting of pCloud Drive upon system startup?
39. Can I disable the context menu of the pCloud Drive?
41. Why is a local folder on my computer locked?
When a remote folder, synced with your local folder, is deleted, your local folder will be locked and you cannot open it. Once you restart the application, your local folder will also be deleted.
42. Windows reports that pCloud Drive file system is FAT 32. Does it mean that the drive has the file size limitations of this system?
43. What operation systems is pCloud Drive available for?
44. How to set up a Crypto Folder for Desktop?
45. Can I automatically upload screenshots to pCloud Drive?
46. How can I share the images that are automatically uploaded to my “Screenshots” folder?
47. I got a message that pCloud Drive may not behave properly due to low free space on your local hard disk. What does this mean?
48. How does Cache work in pCloud Drive?
49. Can I use pCloud Drive to sync data from an external HDD?
50. What type of files can I sync with pCloud Sync?
51. What's the difference between pCloud Drive and (pCloud) Sync?
52. Is it possible to change the P:/ letter in pCloud Drive?
53. Does pCloud support block-level sync?
2019 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!