pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
pCloud Crypto (26)
How to Encrypt Files and Data (26)
1. What is
2. How can I subscribe to
3. How much does
4. What is client-side encryption?
5. In what way client-side encryption is better than server-side encryption?
6. How secure is
7. What is file decryption?
8. What is a
9. How to reset my
10. I subscribed to pCloud Crypto. How can I encrypt my files?
11. How can I decrypt my files?
12. Does pCloud have access to my encrypted files?
13. I forgot my Crypto pass. What should I do?
14. Which pCloud plans is
15. Which pCloud applications is
16. How much space can I use for my
17. Can encrypted files be shared with other users?
18. What happens when I stop paying?
19. What happens if I stop paying for the pCloud storage plan I am using
20. Why can't I encrypt folders that are already in my pCloud space?
21. Can I use pCloud Crypto with my Business Account?
22. How to set up a Crypto Folder?
23. Why can't I access my Crypto Folder when my device is not connected to Internet?
24. Can I sync my Crypto folder with a local one?
25. How can I change my Crypto Pass?
Click your Account avatar and go to Settings > Crypto.
Select "Change Crypto Pass" and enter your current Crypto Pass.
You will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code along with your new Crypto Pass.
Confirm the change and you're all set!
From the mobile app:
Go to the Settings of the app and open the Crypto folder settings
Enter your your current Crypto Pass, the new Crypto Pass and a new Hint
You will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code to confirm the change.
You're all set!
From pCloud Drive:
Double-click pCloud Drive to open the Preferences menu
Go to Settings > Crypto and click Change Crypto Pass
You will be redirected to my.pCloud, where you can proceed with the change of your Crypto Pass
Was this answer helpful to you?
26. How can I set a new Crypto Pass for non-administrator members?
2022 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
pCloud Drive for Mac with an Intel processor
Download for M1 Mac
pCloud Drive for Mac with Apple Silicon
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!