63. Can I get an invoice for my pCloud payment?
You can get an invoice for the pCloud payments you make from your pCloud account.
The Payment History tab lists all records, payments, adjustments, and refunds made to your pCloud account. For privacy reasons, we can't issue an invoice to anyone other than the pCloud account holder.
How can I get an invoice?
Follow these simple steps:
- Log into your pCloud account from https://my.pcloud.com/
- Click on your Account avatar and go to Settings > Payment History.
- Select Add Invoice information and choose between Company and Person.
- After you save your Invoice information, you'll see the option to Issue an Invoice next to your payments.
Don't worry, you can always change your Invoice information by clicking on Update Invoice information.
Can I print my invoice?
After you add your Invoice information, you'll see the option to get an invoice for the transactions of your account.
Simply click on the invoice you'd like to see in more detail. In order to print it, right-click and choose Print.
You can also use keboard shortcuts like Ctrl+P or Command+P.