pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
Android Help Center (37)
1. How can I download the pCloud mobile app for Android?
2. How can I upload files from my phone or tablet?
3. How can I share folders with others?
4. Can I share files with people who do not have pCloud accounts?
5. How can I verify my e-mail?
6. How can I change my password?
7. How can I copy a file or folder?
8. How can I move a file or folder?
9. How can I rename a file or folder?
10. How can I delete a file or folder?
11. How can I enable Offline access to files of my choice?
12. Can I save files to my pCloud from the “Shared with me" directory?
13. What is the Shared Links section?
14. How can I Share a Link?
15. How can I generate a File Request
16. What is Automatic Upload?
17. How do I search for files in my pCloud?
18. How can I get more space?
19. Where can I see the space I have used in my pCloud account?
20. How can I provide feedback?
21. Why does it take so much time to load my pCloud account?
22. How can I change the language used on my pCloud?
23. How can I listen to the music I store in pCloud?
24. How can I create playlists?
To create a playlist of your favorite tunes, do the following:
Go to the pCloud main menu
Tap the music note icon at the top and the integrated audio player will open
A list of your currently available playlists is loaded
To create a new one, go to the
Choose a song to add to a playlist, tap on it and hold (or multiselect songs by tap and hold sequence)
sign at the top right corner
Create a new playlist and name it or add the songs to an existing playlist
Was this answer helpful to you?
25. What is pCloud Crypto?
26. How can I subscribe to pCloud Crypto?
27. How much does pCloud Crypto cost?
28. What is client-side encryption?
29. How secure is pCloud Crypto?
30. How can I encrypt and decrypt my files?
31. What is Crypto Pass?
32. What happens if I lose my Crypto Pass?
33. How to set up a Crypto Folder for Android?
34. Why did I get logged off from the pCloud app?
35. What permissions does the Android app require?
36. How can I download a file from pCloud to my smartphone?
37. How can I export files from pCloud to third-party apps?
2022 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
pCloud Drive for Mac with an Intel processor
Download for M1 Mac
pCloud Drive for Mac with Apple Silicon
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!